Monday, February 24, 2014

Banana Nut Jumbo Muffin


There has been a request for me to make a Jumbo, American Size muffin for quite some time now and I was on the lookout of what recipe should I try.
Also, I have some ripe bananas in the fridge waiting to be baked and then, like an answered prayer, Sally, one of the food bloggers that I really followed (yes, on bloglovin and Instagram!) posted her Master Muffin Mix and it included the Banana Nut and Very Berry Muffin recipes. How cool is that? It's like she read my mind or heard my prayers. LOL!
And of course, I did not waste my time and did it last Saturday.

So, here's my Banana Nut Jumbo and mini Muffin:

Full details and Recipe here.

It's quite easy.
1. Pre-heat the oven.
2. Mix the dry ingredients.



3. Mix the wet ingredients.



4. Mix the wet and dry mixture and careful not to over-mix.



5. Fold in the nuts (I used walnut here).



6. Prepare the streusel (I put in some chocolate chips, 1/4 cup only)



7. Fill the muffin tins up to the top. (I used the silicon muffin molds, Jumbo and mini)
Sprinkle with some struesel.



8. Bake and wait.

Mini-muffin:


Jumbo Muffin:


10. Enjoy!!!



Follow my blog with Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment