Monday, February 24, 2014

#100HappyDays - Challenge Accepted!


The pictures in my FB timeline with hashtag #100happydays really got me curious that i googled it. From the hashtag, it was quite obvious that it's about being happy but I was curious who started it and what's in it and so on and so forth. My google search led me to the website 100happydays.com. There it explained the goal: recognize the things simple or grand, that makes you happy everyday. Nowadays, almost all people are too busy with their life, working, running to and from their chores, beating the traffic that we couldn't stop for a while to appreciate the small things that makes as happy. The challenge: Quite simple, post pictures of what made you happy everyday for 100 days.


What you basically need to do first is to register to the website with some of your info and specify the platform where you will post your pictures. You can do it via Facebook, Twitter, Instagram or Email. Specify your starting date then starting posting your pictures using the hashtag #100happydays.


As simple as it is, surprisingly, 71% of the people could not finish the challenge.


When I search the hashtag on my Instagram, I was surprised to see that there's over a million picture posted ... WOW!!! Plus more pictures with some various hashtags related to that.


It got me excited and even invited my friends to join me in this challenge. Actually, the part where it says that you'll get a small book with all your 100happydays pictures that really got into me :)
And so last saturday, I registered to the website:


And posted my Day1 picture, yesterday.



Let's see how far I can go. It already made me think of a lot of what-ifs that would hinder me from finishing this challenge but I'm more excited to finish it ... so, Good luck to me!!!


Follow my blog with Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment