Tuesday, September 24, 2013

Customizing Your Blog


I just had this crazy idea of redesigning the look of my blog and make it look more "Pro" to motivate me more. Of course, the ever reliable Google is my handy tool for learning stuff. And with this, I found the following sites which guided me in what I want to achieve:

1. How to add Pages to your blog from Just For Daisy as well as adding a clickable social media button thru this post

2. Thru this post, How Can My Blogger Pages and Tabs, I learned about inklinkz.com that will help you link-up your posts to your pages with a very cool thumbnails. For me, this is applicable if if the posts in your Page has pictures like recipes, travel or photography so it can have a thumbnail when your Page is being viewed.

3. Now for Page where posts are without pictures, then you can just manually add on Internal Links. This is also useful when you have a Page that organizes the blogs that you're following.

4. I learn how to change the blog's default homepage thru this site

5. Add your instagram photos in the sidebar of your blog using SnapWidget or intagme. I used intagme in my blog.

6. Get your Instagram badge at IG badge and include it in your blog as well so people can follow you if they want.

7. You can get your Twitter Follow Me button at Twitter Resource Buttons

8. I learned how to embed your instagram photos in your posts in this site How To Embed Instagram Photos.

9. Create your own signature at MyLiveSignature.

10. To include Pinterest Pin It Button on image hover, BloggerSentral made an easy to follow instruction.

Update:

11. I learned how to add related posts to your blog in Blogtimenow.com


The above tutorials are really easy to follow especially for newbies.


Follow my blog with Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment