Wednesday, June 11, 2014

#100HappyDays Challenge - Completed!


Yes! I did it! I've completed the #100HappyDays challenge. And here they are, my #100happydays pictures from my instagram account. I've used hashtags: #100happydays and #100happydaysofdio.










So, what did I gain by doing this challenge? Well, it trains you to look forward to a happy day. Whenever you're having a tough day, you're on a lookout for happiness and aware that you should capture it so this helps to change your outlook from negative to positive. You'll realize that everyday, it is the small things that makes you happy and will change your definition of appreciation. Realizing how blessed you are that happiness is just around you, it turns you to a more grateful person. It makes your morning look forward for happy things to come.

I'm happy to have done this challenge and even happier to have completed it and documented it thru pictures.

Have you accepted the challenge? You should.


Follow my blog with Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment